Why Climb Kilimanjaro?
Mount Kilimanjaro is the world’s highest freestanding mountain. The mountain is located just south of the equator in Tanzania, next to the, next to the Serengeti.
Do you want to mark a personal achievement? There are a reason thousands of people seek to climb this mountain every year. Here are some reasons why:
- You don’t need special equipment to climb the mountain, nor do you need lots of climbing experience. It is therefore suitable for both the young and the old.
- There are numerous flights going to Kilimanjaro from Europe every day. Additionally, you can find decent hotels, gear to rent and road transport just nearby Kilimanjaro.
- Kilimanjaro National Park is clean and serene. Park rangers weigh all bags coming on and off the mountain. Trekkers may incur fines if the bags are lighter than before. This greatly reduces dumping on the trail.
- Kilimanjaro is one of the world’s greatest natural wonders: a snow covered mountain on the equator.
- It has created a habitat for peculiar and distinctive life forms. Some of these are found only on a few other peaks on earth, such as the delicate elephant flower and the Kilimanjaro tree.
- Trekking contributes to the local economy and creates jobs for the locals.
- Many climb to mark a personal accomplishment. Others climb to mark important events in their lives
- Others climb Kilimanjaro to raise money to cure diseases or bring attention to a condition such as autism. (Causes)
When you climb Kilimanjaro and stand on the peak, you see the world in a different way. It is an experience of a lifetime.
Thanks lots for sharing information about Kilimanjaro.